HotSeat Invite From TWC

• Sorry English is the only language I speak fluently.

Hail great people of TWF!I would like to extend an invitation to join with us at TWC to host some cross forum HotSeat Campaigns. The Total War HotSeat community is very small so I suggest we start to bring different TW communities together so that all our members can have the best chance to participate and host active HotSeat campaigns. Currently we have a very active and well staffed section of the TWC forums dedicated to hosting HotSeat campaigns and helping to grow the HotSeat community in general. It is my opinion that HotSeat campaigns are the best way to experience Total War and if you are a fan of this series it is really something you should look in to.
    If we can work together we can create a thriving HotSeat community.

Please go HERE for more info on our HotSeat section

To contact me on TWC go HERE and we can get you signed up for a HotSeat asap.

If a leader of this forum could please contact me if a cross forum event between TWC and TW.org would be of any interest. We have hosted a similar event with the Steam Group MTWII Gaming group. I am now hoping we can do the same with this great Total War community.

Thank you all. I hope to see you on the battlefield

• HotSeat einladen Von TWC
    Es tut uns leid Englisch ist die einzige Sprache, die ich spreche fließend.

Hagel tolle Leute von TWF! Ich würde gerne eine Einladung, mit uns an TWC anzuschließen, um zu verlängern Organisierungskampagnen einige Querforum Hotseat. Die Total War-Community ist sehr klein, so Hotseat Ich schlage vor, wir beginnen, verschiedene Gemeinschaften zusammen TW und so alle unsere Mitglieder die besten Möglichkeiten zur Teilnahme und Gastgeber Aktive Hotseat Kampagnen. Derzeit haben wir eine sehr aktive und gut besetzt Schnitt der TWC-Foren, um Hosting-Hotseat-Kampagnen und hilft gewidmet die Gemeinschaft in der Regel wachsen Hotseat. Es ist meiner Meinung nach getan Hotseat-Kampagnen sind der beste Weg, um Total War erleben und wenn Sie ein Fan der Serie bist wirklich etwas, das Sie von ihm zu.
    Wenn wir zusammenarbeiten können, können wir eine blühende Gemeinde Hotseat erstellen.

Bitte gehen Sie hier für weitere Informationen über unsere durchschnittliche Hotseat

Um mich zu TWC kontaktieren Hier gehen und wir Ihnen so bald wie möglich beginnen kann.

Wenn ein Führer dieses Forums Könnte bitte an, wenn ein Kreuz Forum Ereignis zwischen TWC und mich TW.org wäre von Interesse. Wir haben eine ähnliche Veranstaltung mit dem Dampfgruppe MTWII Gaming Group organisiert. Ich hoffe, dass wir mit diesem großen Total War-Gemeinschaft das gleiche tun.

Danke euch allen. Ich hoffe, Sie auf dem Schlachtfeld zu sehen

• I would scratch the google translater and just hope that they understand English. :D

You won't have much luck here with that matter but try it in this partner forum: Organisation - Strategie-Zone.de
    ...and leave your message there. ;)

Steam-Profil

"When the world rots, we set it afire. For the sake of the next world. It's the one thing we do right, unlike those fools on the outside." - Corvian Settler (Dark Souls 3)

"People are paying me to rob them." - Spiffing Brit playing M&B2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!