Medieval 2 Reloaded , GREAT PREVIEW added - Mighty Egypt

• What is Medieval 2 Reloaded?

Medieval 2 Reloaded is a mod whose main purpose is to achieve a big dream of mine, I always dreamed of a mod that reunite all the factions from Medieval 2 Total War and Kingdoms, except America Campaign factions of course ,and use only the original units avaible in them, no new units textures except minor problems fixed in Photoshop, no new mesh models expect for some battle leaders. I want to feel the original feeling of Vanilla and Kingdoms but whit a smart AI, whit big dificulty and all that whit the original M2TW and Kingsdom factions and units.

Yes I know that there is mods that created this already, Kingdoms Grand Campaign of Dave Scarface is the best example I can give, but I thought that would not be the best platform for my project, because of the considerable advances of settlements and factions in campaign, no villages, no rebels, no empty areas, no start whit one or two settlements except if you are play whit Antioch, and in fact no Medieval 2 Total War vanilla feeling. I wanted a campaign start for this project very similar whith that of original Medieval 2 Total War but whit all the factions from Kingdoms, a new map whit 190+ regions and a higher dificulty, so I decided to use the german mod Schwert und Speer Ultimate as platform for this project, a hard decision in the condtion that the german team added a lot of scripts that I don't agree, textures and changes that I must reverse to the original status. Problems are from the the bad translation from German into English(that was made by a non S&S team member), the absence of Wales faction(I do not understand why because there was an empty place for them), to the layout of settlements on the map and of course a problem that KGCM have also:MISSING BIG UNITS(i'qta dar for exemple and khassaki, problems fixed of course). But day by day, by day, I removed the thing that I don't liked and added all the modification that I like and are vital, and keep the or brought again the original coludy feeling of Medieval 2 Total War.

Today most of us play superb mods like DLV whit BB, SS 6.4 whit his sub-mods, great Third Age Total War whit his perfect sub-mods, and other and other good mods, I play and enjoy them, but always remained in my mind a dream to feel again the original feeling of what is Medieval 2 Total War, but whit ,,modern,, modifications, this project is like an old classic car that you want to keep his old appearance but whit modern engine components. If some of you want this for Medieval 2, stay close and will receive.

Some things that you will find in Medieval 2 Total War:

1.Two turns per year whit proper building,units cost and building time, and occurrence of events, and some surprise scripts, whose purpose will be to make your campaign a walk through hell, because this mod focus on a high level of difficulty, for very experienced players that eat Medieval 2 Mods at breakfast . Also I want to find a way to disable the autoresolve for the campaign battles, the autoresolve have to remain only for ship battles of course.
    2.Different strat map & battle map characters for Leader, Heir, General and Captain for all factions .I used a lot of models from different mods, in special Deus lo Vult, and I don't now who created them but I will try to ask for permissions, some textures I edited myself to be as perfect as it can.
    2.I added for every avaible faction or emergent faction, all the units that are avaible for them in both Vanilla and Kingdoms, and plan to make their availability in Era Events like a bonus for the player if advance deep in campaign.
    3.Added Dismounted Templar and Hospitaller Knights, asambled by Jedy Knight(thank you Jedy), for all the chatolic factions including Ireland, Norway and Wales, except Templar for Antioch and Hospitallers for Jerusalem.
    4.I added the majority of mercenaries from the Kingsdom campaigns as long the limit of EDU allowed to me.(EDU 500 now,waiting for Zarathos great project to add more units ).
    5.Still not fully decided if The Mongols will remain a playable faction, or will be again an emergent faction like in vanilla, I like better the second ideea, but what is certain that will be pagans to the bone and will not have Islamic accents, religion or arabs face for the leaders, and will never ever turn in a muslim faction.
    6.The starting year of the campain is 1099
    to fit the foundation of Jerusalem Kingdom and conquest of Jerusalem by the Crussaders ,The Teutonic Order and Mongols does not fit for this start year but I can't increase date any longer, not everything needs to reflect reality.
    7.Principality of Kiev use all the texture,symbols and banners of the Teutonic Campaign Republic of Novgorod, Ukrainians love blue-yellow combination, they fit better. And the Republic of Novgorod use the original M2TW Russia colours(blue-red).
    8.Added some banners and symbols from differents mods, I don't now who original created them and don't have time to search, but thank you anyway for your work, whoever you are.
    9.Added the Britania Campaign Irish accent for Ireland works vey good, plan to find and add a fully mongolian accent for Mongols, because Mongols are pagans (Tengri) in those times, and doesn't sound to good worshiping Allah.
    10.For my I added Argent Real Horse project , I don't now if this gentleman let me use it in this project , I have to ask. But if don't let my use it It will be a recomandation because fits perfectly.
    11.The Map is the original M2TW Map and will remain so. The Regions positions are from german mod Sword and Spear, I Changed all the Settlements and Regions Names ,to match hystorical foundation of them ,except Uman from Ukraine, anyway everyone chan change easy the names of the Settlements and Regions the way he likes. I do not like how some of the settlements are arranged, and I plan to modiy this but for a second edition.
    12.Plan to add the Wales Faction, but for this I have to make some room in the EDU that is full(500), the best solution whill be the removing of The Saxons from the campaign, The Saxons(Germanic Tribes Reunited) emerge in the campaign in the winter of year 1132, this is a ideea implemented in the Sword and Spear mod, whit Saxons emerging in the campaign close to Danzig, and trying to build a kingdom, I play often whit Poland(my favorite chatolic faction) and I like the competitions whit more german enemies. I never play whit a british factions, so will be a hard decision to remove the Saxons for making room for Wales units, because I realy like this ideea, even if not have any historical foundation.

When will be the release?

For who is interested, the release will be....... when the work is done! I don't have a lot of time and I work only my self to this, and I have to learn a lot of new things ongoing including english language. However not many people are interested to this work, so I do not see any reason to hurry, no presure. For my the personal life always come first, this is a hobby, and I want this mod to be as perfect can.
    GREAT PREVIEW of Medieval 2 Reloaded - Mighty Egypt (16 minutes preview):

7hNxqCNcRTo

Video previews

Byzantium preview

-KoAfuU9ui8

Kingdom of Jerusalem preview

gI006-TX_9w

Pictures Preview, I will add more pictures soon.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!